Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ice Skating!

Yesterday, our Sunday School class went ice skating! It was a lot of fun. We usually go every year. Every year I forget that feeling of gliding across the ice with my skates. And every year I forget that feeling when you're sure you're about to fall over backwards. Well, you ask, how many times did you fall? Uh, I fell about 3 or 4 times. One of them was because my brother was lying on the ice in front of me and unless I was going to run over him, I had to go down. Yes, my brother falls more than anyone else I know. Personally, I think he enjoys it :-) Anyway, here's some pictures :-)

In the Church van

I love the country!

My brother, Andrew (I don't know what he was looking at, LOL)
Horses!!
Me on the ice

My skates!

The ice was really smooth after they resurfaced it!


Look, don't say anything about the outfit. I know its tacky :-)

Now we know why he falls so much... At least he's daring!

Afterwards, we had pizza and played games!


 Have a lovely Sunday, everyone!
Later,
Kathryn :-)



6 chatty people:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, Kathryn. Thanks for all your sweet comment on my blog. :)

~Godsgirlz1

Kathryn said...

Yes, we did, Godsgirlz! Thanks! And you are welcome :-) I really like your blog!
Kathryn

Tane Hannah said...

SO cool! :) You look beautiful in the last pic. :) I have never been ice-skating. :( But I hope to someday!
Tane♥

Kathryn said...

LOL, thanks Tane! You are very sweet to say that ;-) Wow, you should go sometime! Do you ever wish you could meet people in person that you've met online? I will have to take you sometime girly, with your wonderful family! :-D We would have fun!

Jess Leigh said...

Looks like lots of fun, Kathryn! I enjoy ice skating, except I'm always scared I'm going to fall or that someone is going to bump me!

Kathryn said...

Yes, Jess we did have fun! I was scared, too, LOL! There were a lot of little kids who skated all over the place and I was always scared I was going to run into one of them or run over one of them! Ahem... There's a story I'll have to y'all tell sometime... :-D
Love,
Kathryn ♥

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com