Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Opinion Time!!

Okay everyone! I'm gonna keep showing y'all some templates. Let me know what yah think!!
Here is one I found. Tell me honestly if you like it or not.

btemplates.com/2009/blogger-template-wooden-fence/demo/

What's your thought? Cool? Awesome? Weird? Not for me?
I know it doesn't have to do with writing really, but I thought it was nice. Besides, I can't find anything that has to do with real typewriters or pencils or paper that I like... Oh, why am I so picky?!?  :-D
Later,
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)

8 chatty people:

Kristie said...

I like it, but try going under Hobbies and Crafts and you might like somethings there. They have writing stuff under there, too.

<3 Kristie

Kathryn said...

Hobbies and crafts, where? I'm not seeing it...

Kristie said...

You go to design, template designer, backgrounds, click the arrow by the background that you have already and click on any of the themes.

<3 Kristie

Kathryn said...

Oh, yes, now I know what you're talking about. I think.... Boy, I must be dumb.. I still don't see anything that says 'hobbies and crafts'. Oh, Kristie, this is so funny! LOL I can't do anything!!

Anonymous said...

Its pretty nice, but it doesn't seem to fit your blog at all.

Sorry for being so truthful.

♥Godsgirlz1

Aili said...

I agree with godsgirlz1.

Kathryn said...

LOL when should you ever be sorry for being truthful? Thanks a lot Godsgirlz1! Thanks so much for your opinion!

Kathryn said...

Okay, thanks! I'm really glad everyone is telling me! I wouldn't want to change to something people didn't like!!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com