Friday, August 3, 2012

August Photo-a-Day Challenge!!


Hey, guys!

I do have a legitimate reason for not posting much lately. My sisters and I are playing for a wedding tomorrow and we have been practicing a lot! I haven't really had time to blog :)


Anyway, Ali and Kianna Rose have started this really neat thing called August Photo-a-day Challenge. It's where you take a picture of something each day for the whole month of August. Instead of posting your picture every day, you post them each week on a Friday. Get it? 

Since August started on Wednesday, I only have three photos to show you. :)

Day 1: Simplicity
Day 2: Toes. And no, when I started blogging I never thought I would be posting a picture of my toes. :D
Day 3: Books

Later!
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)

9 chatty people:

Alicia said...

Ohh, My favorite is Simplicity. Love the angle and the pearls!

Ali

Katherine said...

I agree with Ali! The Simplicity one is sooo beautiful!
I think I'll do this too since I don't have to do it every day, which is perfect for me! ;D

Kathryn said...

Thanks Ali!!

Kathryn said...

Thanks, Katherine!!
Actually, you do do it each day, but you just post them all on Friday. But I think you could probably take them when you wanted!

Katherine said...

Ugh, it won't let me reply to your comment!
Anyways, yes that's what I meant. :) hehe

Emma Kate said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures, Kathyrn!!

Not a real account said...

I love the pictures Kathryn!!! And I awarded you at my blog if you wanna pick it up! :)

Anna said...

Hey, Kathryn! I have a story contest on Dragonmaster. Go check it out!

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com