Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Do You Like Adventures?



Witnessing a train robbery, being stranded miles from town, running out of gas in an airplane, landing on a deserted Hawaiian island, being kidnapped, and barely escaping from a volcano disaster. It's all happened to Dot and Herbert. 

I've been writing at The Story Blog for quite some time now! It's so much fun, and I thank Rachel for letting me join!

The Story Blog is where you can read all about the Adventures of Dot and Herbert, a young married couple in the 1940s, who are always in the middle of something exciting! Right now, a close friend of theirs has suddenly gone missing, and Dot is determined to take things into her own hands... But maybe that isn't such a good idea...

Please go follow!! Click here!

~Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)

P.S. Today I hit 15,455 pageviews!!! Thanks so much guys!!

6 chatty people:

Go Bold said...

your so nice in posting about it!

thanks!
and I'm glad you joined!

Anna said...

Sounds like fun!! So you guys do like a continuing story??

Kathryn said...

Aw, thanks!!
You're nice to let me join!

Anna said...

Cool!! I wish I'd thought of something like that..... ;)

David and Christine Keller said...

This is SOOO NEAT!!!
The story is SO interesting!

Asmita said...

Cool story! Loved your blog,followed you! Please follow me back at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/

Asmita <3

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com